Written by Lori Mercer, a firefighter wife and founder of 24-7 COMMITMENT, with encouragement from her husband Dan, this book goes beyond general self-help, relationship, or household tips and goes straight to the heart of the firefighter family.
In this book, you’ll find:
- Real-life stories from firefighter families, that only someone like you can relate to.
- Time-tested, realistic advice on everything from managing family schedules to what to do at home after a difficult call.
- Discussion questions to open up communication with your first family or your firefighter family.
- Support during the times when your marriage feels challenged by the fire life, and the encouragement and straightforward guidance you need to keep your connection strong.
- Carefully-chosen resources to help your whole family thrive.