Donate to 24-7 COMMITMENT
Become a member, make a one time donation or set up monthly donations to 24-7 Commitment.
24-7 COMMITMENT is a federally registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your support is appreciated in any way. Our funding is primarily from individual donors and allows us to create and operate programs such a Marriage On Fire, the Fire Wife Sisterhood and the Honor Guard community for men plus our annual Commitment Weekends for First Responders. Our mission is broader than first responders as many professions bring high stress resulting in marriage struggles.
You can expect us to expand into areas such as business executives and professional athletes just to name a few. Thank you for supporting our goal to lower the divorce rate for First Responders and soon, other professions as well!
Donate a copy of Honor and Commitment to a Fire Wife in need.
Our Fire Wife Academy Program runs seasonally and we often get requests from Fire Wives going through the program for a donated copy of Honor and Commitment. We use Honor and Commitment as an outline for the program.
We ask for donations from givers like you to help supply a Fire Wife in need a donated copy for only $10 - shipped directly to her! That's our cost. We appreciate every donation and could not do it without supporters like you.
Donate one or more copies for only $10 each BY VISITING THIS LINK NOW.
*Please note that these books are mailed directly to Academy participants, you will not receive any books you donate.
In Honor of Lt. Dennis DeVoe and His Dedication To His Marriage and Firefighting
Sadly around 100 firefighters a year are killed in the line of duty. We do not and cannot share each and every one of them here on this page. But will you give us a moment of grace as our community works through a LODD that hits very close to home? You see, when you are vulnerable with each other, you forge relationships unlike any other. When men share with men (in ways I will never understand) how to understand their wife better. And wives share with wives the frustrations and joys they have in their marriages. And you all realize you are fighting the same demons that many people outside the fire service don't understand, something very special happens.
How To Support This Cause:
If you are a firefighter or spouse, we encourage you to become a member.
Everyone is welcome to become a financial donor to further support the creation or resources and community support for first responder marriages by clicking the link below.
- Participation in Fire Wife Sisterhood programs and activities
- Welcome Kit with Pledge and Decal (Only avilable to Premium + members)
- Access to Fire Wife Academy eBooks and Training
- Welcome Kit with Sisterhood Pledge, Decal and Membership Coin
- Occasional “Care Mail” with Special Products
- Free Access Fire Wife Academy eBooks and Training
- Access to Marriage On Fire Program
- Access for Her as a Fire Wife Sisterhood Supporter
- Access for Him as a 24-7 COMMITMENT Honor Guard Supporter
- Nominate 1 couple annually for free access to Marriage On Fire
- Everything at the PLUS level AND:
- Discount on Commitment Weekend Registration*
- Preferred Seating and Lodging at Commitment Weekends
- Participation in Member Feedback Sessions
- Nominate 2 couples annually for free access to Marriage On Fire
- Everything at the Plus+50 level AND:
- Discount for Couples Commitment Weekend*
- VIP Commitment Weekend Accomodations
- Participation in Member Feedback Sessions
- Nominate 12 couples annually for free access to Marriage On Fire
*Must be registered by DECEMBER 1st, 2017 for Commitment Weekend Discounts!
The difference the Sisterhood has made in my life in the short year I have been a member is amazing. I never knew all of the things I could do to make sure I had a happy husband. I can look back over the past year and visibly see the bond between us grow stronger from what the Sisterhood has brought to my marriage. I can see this in the way my Firefighter responds to our conversations, my endeavors, etc. He spent an entire day by my side talking up Firefighter Wife. He talked to other Chief’s, other Firefighters, etc. showing each one of them why their Departments need the Sisterhood.Lisa Joslin, New York
Hear More About Our Mission and What Others Are Saying
In September 2016, our organization applied for a First Responder non-profit contest to appear on an NBC game show. Our audience shared this video like mad. We blew away the competition with likes, shares and comments. But....so far no phone call to appear on the show. It's ok. Because what happened with this video was so powerful to show the impact our organization is making on marriages.